Cart is empty
The KDC-300 enables diverse mobile Auto-Identification applications for collecting and storing barcode data. Bluetooth communications, Adaptus 5 2D Imaging Scanners either Standard range or Special Focus. A built-in display eliminates blind erroneous data collections and enables interactive data collection processes. An easy-to-replace rechargeable battery that can recharge from any USB port.
- SR or SF 2D Adaptus 5 Imaging Engine
- Decodes all major 1D, 2D symbologies and OCR-A/B
- Superior scanning performance with the top of the line imager scan engine
- Bluetooth V2.1+EDR, Class 2, HID/SPP/MFi
- Bright 1" OLED display
- Optional full integration with IOS (MFI)
- Rechargeable Li-ion battery with user-accessible compartment for easy replacement
- Large data memory (Basic 160KB, Optional 4MB)
- Powerful Keyboard emulator with keyboard wedging, application generation, DB look up and inventory program.