The pistol grip shape of the OPR3301 is specifically designed for ergonomic scanning. It naturally fits in your hand, enabling comfortable use all day. The scanner weighs about 100 grams. The housing provides reliable operation and protects the engine from drops up to 1.5 meter onto concrete. The OPR3301 uses the widely available and reliable Bluetooth wireless communication protocol, which allows the scanned data to be instantly transmitted to any Bluetooth capable device. Scanned data is stored on-board the OPR-3301 in case the Bluetooth receiver moves out of range or is temporarily unavailable. This prevents data loss as well as loss of retracing time, contributing to continuous mobile working.
Main Features :
- Cordless Handheld Laser Scanner
- Up to 10 m Range
- Small form factor
- 100 scans/second
- Long operating time on battery charge
- Reads low-contrast as well as High Density Barcodes
- Ultra-lightweight, yet solid scanner withstands drops up to 1.5 meter onto concrete.
- with Communication/Charge Cradle, RS232 & USB Cable and Power supply, Black