DATALOGIC GRYPHON GBT4500 BT BASE/USB BLK KIT BARCODE SCANNER
Gryphon GBT4500, Kit, USB, Black (Kit includes scanner, WLC4090-BK-BT base and USB cable 90A052258) :
The Gryphon 4500 series of wireless scanners represent the premium range of 2D hand held scanners from Datalogic for general purpose applications. Wireless times two means that on top of the wireless communication, this new product line introduces for the very first time in the hand held reader market an innovative contactless wireless charging system able to definitely solve the #1 failure of all cordless scanners in field: the contacts! It enhances the reliability of the entire solution while lowering the total cost of ownership because it eliminates the need for the contact’s cleaning and maintenance procedures. Featuring either Bluetooth® wireless technology (GBT model) or the narrow band radio with Datalogic’s STAR Cordless System™ (GM model), the Gryphon 4500 wireless readers provide maximum flexibility for any end user application. The Gryphon 4500 series WIRELESS2 stands out with its elegant and cutting edge design, the user friendly ergonomics, and features the most advanced Megapixel sensor with warm-white illumination 2D technology for outstanding scanning performance.
Key Features :
• Wireless battery charging system (no contacts means no need for contact cleaning or maintenance procedures)
• Choice of Bluetooth wireless technology v4.0 with BLE or Datalogic STAR Cordless System (radio frequencies available in 433 MHz or 910 MHz)
• Adjustable position cradle with Scan-While-Charging capability allows desk, wall and presentation options
• Powerful long-lasting Lithium-Ion battery allows up to 80,000 reads per charge and up to more than 80 hour of continuous operating time
• Smart battery management with different profiles to select the requested performances based on application needs
• Megapixel performance and distinctive white-illumination technology for superior scanning and depth of field up to 2.5x as compared to the Gryphon 4400 scanner
• Cutting edge design and accurate textures in every detail, with pure black and pure white options to match the latest in POS checkout systems
• Exploits Datalogic’ s patented 3GL™ (3 Green Lights) and ‘Green Spot’ technology for visible good-read confirmation as well as the new vibration feedback
• Durable and reliable, 1.8 m / 6.0 ft drops to concrete resistant and IP52 sealed
• Dedicated models for Healthcare have been specifically developed with Disinfectant-Ready enclosures treated with anti-microbial additives
Featuring Bluetooth® wireless technology (GBT model) or narrow band radio communications with Datalogic’s STAR Cordless System™ (GM model), the Gryphon 4500 wireless readers provide maximum flexibility to solve any end user application with the best technical solution.
One of the most important technical innovations that the Gryphon 4500 wireless scanners achieve is the battery recharge through an inductive charging system, which enhances the reliability of the entire solution, lowering the total cost of ownership because it eliminates the need for contacts’ cleaning and maintenance procedures. The maximum reliability offered by the Gryphon wireless charging technology means 24/7 activities with no stops for maintenance or repair and top-level operating productivity and performance.
SIMPLE TO USE AND DEPLOY
The Gryphon I 4500 omnidirectional imager provides snappy reading performance on all common 1D and 2D codes. High Density (HD) models are available for reading smaller, condensed codes as well as a dedicated version with red illumination optics to support Digital Watermarking. Datalogic’s Motionix™ motion-sensing technology enables the scanner to intuitively switch into hand held mode when the device is picked up. When placed back into the stand, it seamlessly returns to stand mode. The adjustable position cradle provides the flexibility to use the scanner in presentation or stand mode while it’s charging.