The Nexa NC-1200 is great value & can outperform some of the most expensive scanners on the market!
The NC1200 Barcode scanner is a high performance distance CCD scanner. It provides great improvements over the now superceded SG-303, with over 30% longer range,50% better drop rating, (now designed to withstand 1.5m drops), able to readdown to 3mm barcodes, (which is exceptionally small), and it also has a hands free stand included.
The Nexa NC-1200 is a high performance distance linear imager scanner. It is rugged has good range and can read small 3mil codes. With it's included stand it is ideal for almost any low to medium volume application. This version comes with a USB interface and in black.
Main Features :
- 270 Scans Per Second CCD scan engine
- No Moving Parts for long life
- USB version is Plug and Play
- 20cm Range on barcodes used in retail (13 mil barcodes)
- Supports USB, PS/2 and RS232 by cable change
- Great price vs performance ratio
- Hands free mode with included stand
- 3 Year Replacement Warranty